Welcome to the Digby Stone Patio Planner!
We are excited to launch the beta version of our versatile patio planner program, which contains various tools to help you create your Digby Stone patio.
The Patio Planner features:
- Visualiser tool: use the visualiser to create designs and experiment with different layout patterns
- Cost tool: enter in your square metre price once you have created your design and the cost tool will work out your overall price and estimated number of slabs needed for the design
- Calculator tabs: an array of tools which can cost aggregates, convert measurements and calculate areas for your project
Please note that the Patio Planner program is in the beta stage of development. This means that the program shouldn’t be considered as a finished version and may contain minor bugs.
Click "sign up to download" below to create a username to access the download options for the program. You will receive an email with a password - once you have followed the link to log in you will see our download buttons. Ensure you download the correct version for your operating system. Once the program is downloaded you will find it in your downloads folder - double click the icon to run the program from your computer.
To help you navigate the program, watch our quick
video tutorial which gives you a step by step guide on how to use the patio visualiser. If you encounter any problems using our patio planner, use the contact form below and we will get back to you.
(Please ensure that you have watched our video tutorial first, as most issues are answered in the video).
Got any feedback?
If you would like to send us any constructive feedback on our patio planner we would love to hear from you! Please remember that this program is in the beta stage so minor bugs may occur while using the program. If you have any ideas for improving the patio planner we would love to hear them - please fill in the form opposite.
The Digby Stone Patio Planner runs directly from your computer, not within your web browser. Simply download the file, find it in your downloads folder and double click the icon to run.
- Java 8 or later
- Minimum 1GB RAM
- Windows 7 or above/Mac OS 10 or above/Any major distribution of Linux
- Minimum screen resolution of 1366 x 768
- Single core 3Ghz processor or higher
- A4 Printer (if you wish to print your design)
This program is not developed to run on mobile or tablet - please ensure you download the program on to your laptop or desktop computer. If your computer system requires you grant access permission to run the program, click “run” on windows or right click and select “open” on mac.
Once you have given the program permission to run on the first use, your computer will remember these settings for future use.