Legal Policies: Privacy, Copyright, Disclaimer
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect?
If you choose to complete one of our Contact forms you volunteer to supply us with your:
- Company Name (if applicable)
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Postal Address
- Post Code
We use this information solely to supply you with the correct Brochure or Stockists List. We do not store your personal details – once the brochure or stockists list is despatched all personal details are deleted from our systems.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use a "session" cookie with our expandable menu, which keeps track of the part of the menu you open so that it may be closed when you open the next part of it. This session cookie is automatically destroyed when you close your web browser. And will only be deposited on your web browser again if your revisit our website.
(a) Blocking cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
(1) in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector
(2) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", and un-checking "Accept cookies from sites" in the "Privacy" box.
(b) Deleting cookies
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
(1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
(2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you "clear private data" (this setting can be changed by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Settings" in the "Private Data" box) and then clicking "Clear private data" in the "Tools" menu.
Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
(3) Policy Amendments
(4) Third party Websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(1) Ownership of Copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by us and our licensors.
(2) Copyright Licence
We grant to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable licence to:
- (a) view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- (b) copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- (c) print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
We do not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without our prior written permission.
(3) Data Mining
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to us or by email to the addresses shown at the end of this page.
(5) Enforcement of copyright
We take the protection of our copyright very seriously.
If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the licence above, we may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of our copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the licence above, please report this by writing to us or by email to the addresses shown at the end of this Website Policies document.
(7) Infringing Material
If you become aware of any material on our website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by writing to us or by email to the addresses shown at the end of this Website Policies document.
(1) Status of Linking Policy
By using this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this linking policy.
(2) Links To This Website
Links pointing to this website should not be misleading. Appropriate link text should always be used.
From time to time we may update the URL structure of our website, and unless we agree in writing otherwise, all links should point to http://www.digbystone.com
- You must not use our logo to link to this website (or otherwise) without our express written permission.
- You must not link to this website using any inline linking technique.
- You must not frame the content of this website or use any similar technology in relation to the content of this website.
(3) Links From This Website
This website includes links to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not endorsements or recommendations.
We have no control over the contents of third party websites, and Digby Trading Ltd accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
(4) Removal of Links
You agree that, should we request the deletion of a link to our website that is within your control, you will delete the link promptly.
If you would like us to remove a link to your website that is included on this website, please contact us using the contact details below. Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.
(5) Changes To This Linking Policy
We may amend this linking policy at any time by publishing a new version on this website.
(6) Contact Us
Should you have any questions about this linking policy, please contact us by writing to us or by email to the addresses shown at the end of this page.
This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
(2) Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
(3) Licence to Use Website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or PDF files from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not:
- (a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- (b) sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
- (c) show any material from the website in public;
- (d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- (e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- (f) redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our PDF files).
(4) Limitation and Exclusion of Warranties and Liability
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- (c) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- (d) exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised disclaimer on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(6) Entire Agreement
(7) Law and Jurisdiction
These Web Policies will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
(8) Our Details
The full name of our company is Digby Trading Ltd, Stone House, Hayseech Road, Halesowen, West Midlands, B63 3PD (postal address for enquiries).
You can contact us by email to email@example.com.
We are registered in England & Wales under registration number 0646 7190.
Our VAT number is 926 4485 02.
Our registered address is Digby Trading Ltd, Stone House, Hayseech Road, Halesowen, West Midlands, B63 3PD.