We’ve got an exciting opportunity at Digby Stone for a Marketing co-ordinator.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who thrives in an energetic and growing business and is flexible in their working style. The role would be suitable either for an individual with experience in marketing or a graduate looking to expand their knowledge and gain experience in the industry.
Responsibilities in the role include:
- Designing point of sale, brochures and marketing materials in-house
- Liaising with print contacts to produce marketing literature and materials
- Co-ordinating social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Maintaining and creating content for the company website
- Organising customer product samples
- Working alongside and supporting the sales team to increase sales
- Be proactive in establishing on-going sales and marketing campaigns
- Develop campaigns for the promotion of new products and ranges
- Understand our customer base and identify appropriate routes for marketing products to our customers and our customer’s clientele
- Champion our ‘Dare to be Different’ company brand with an aim to keep us fresh and exciting
The individual should be highly creative and imaginative, organised and should have a keen eye for design and attention to detail.
It is essential that the individual has experience using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign. It is desirable that the individual has experience using Adobe Illustrator and Google Sketch Up.
The job is full-time, Monday to Friday.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com