Fancy working on delivering multiple cross-channel projects across digital, print and brand management?
Are you an experienced and enthusiastic individual with a love for SME marketing? Do you thrive on an energetic and fast-growing business? Are you flexible in your working style and work best when in a dynamic environment? Are you able to keep a tight ship and work with various stakeholders to achieve success on your projects? Then we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities in the role include:
- Designing point of sale, brochures and marketing materials in-house
- Liaising with key stakeholders such as customers and print contacts in order to produce high quality marketing literature and materials
- Co-ordinating the strategy and producing the content for our social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Maintaining and creating content for the company website, constantly seeking ways to develop user experience (UX)
- Managing the customer product sample system
- Working alongside key internal stakeholders and the sales team in order to meet KPIs and drive company growth, through establishing on-going sales and marketing campaigns
- Develop campaigns for the promotion of new products and ranges
- It is an essential to the role that you grow your understanding of our B2B customer base and identify appropriate routes for marketing products to our customers and our customer’s clientele
- Above all – you are a brand champion! Beyond just a strapline, we take pride in our ‘Dare to be Different’ company approach which at its roots is about Digby Stone being a brand that is fresh, exciting and never afraid to stand out from the crowd.
- Above all else, you should be customer centric. Our team always go above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer service
- You come from a background in marketing and would love to get involved in a variety of exciting projects
- You are proactive and thrive with new challenges
- You are a Microsoft and Adobe whizz! Specifically, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign with it being a desirable for experience using Adobe Illustrator and Google Sketch Up
- You are flexible and able to work in a fast paced, hardworking environment
- Marketing is your thing – you ooze creativity and have a keen eye for design and attention to detail
- Ideally, you have a strategic mindset. You are able to interpret key KPIs and apply your mind to both the big and small picture.
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Please send your CV to Reiss@digbytrading.com
Area Business Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding Area Business Manager, covering London and the home counties, to be part of the growing success of Digby Stone. Are you up for the challenge? Do you feel you could help add value to our customers and our business?
Responsibilities in the role include:
- Calling on builders’ merchants, garden centres and other distributors at customer sites on a regular basis
- Seek out prospective customers/business opportunities with new and existing customers
- Establish and maintain customer relationships in order to grow profitable sales
- Introduce and demonstrate new products to assigned accounts
- Follow-up on all generated quotations to assure that the customer is being serviced and to document the outcome of the proposed solution
- Report on competitive conditions and feedback from customers to management
- Deliver product training classes to develop superior product knowledge to customers
- Execute sales efforts in an ethical and professional manner, assuring a favourable impression of yourself and the company
- Maintain a professional/working image in self and work environment including vehicle
- Fulfil customer needs for current literature, catalogues, product pricing, etc.
- Assist customers with problem solving, take-offs, project layout
- Help with customer site visits
- Proven proficiency in the use of a personal computer accompanied by a strong aptitude for technical applications
- Demonstrate time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and verbal formats, including sales presentations, demonstrated capability to develop strong interpersonal working relationships and work in a team environment
Physical Ability Requirements:
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, including as a driver or passenger in a vehicle
- Ability to visit and move around at construction and other work sites, including the ability to lift, carry, and otherwise transport work-related materials that frequently
- The ability to lift products/goods weigh up to 25kg and that may occasionally weigh more than 25kg
- The role will/may include nights away
- A valid driver’s license and proven safe driving record
- Reasonability to ensure the vehicle is in good working order and notify of any defects to the management
Salary dependent on experience + other benefits.
Please send your CV and current salary along with an accompanying letter stating why this should be you to email@example.com